Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another little something to think about.

From the New International Version

Matthew 27:46,50

About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi," lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"...And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.

Luke 23:46

Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last.

John 19:30

When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit."

2 comments:

  1. seems like noone has thought about this one.. dang..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just funny when you mention that the bible is contradictory and christians say emphatically "NO THA BIBIL DUZNT CONTRADIKT UTSELF COZ ITS DAH WURD UV GAWD" and they just put their fingers in their ears and start humming "Jesus loves me this I know, for the bible tells me so" when you start trying to explain contradictions to them.

    It's ok if they want to be stupid on purpose, but when they encourage others to be stupid and they spread their stupidity like it's some kind of good news that it pisses me off.

    ReplyDelete