Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Greatest Show on Earth

I just purchased this book yesterday, it was written by Richard Dawkins and I'm about to commence reading it shortly. The subtitle of this book is 'The Evidence for Evolution' and when I ordered the book online I didn't expect it to be as large as it is considering it is from the genre of 'Popular Science'. I'll try write a post doing a half-arsed review of it when I finish, which may take a while because I'm fairly busy with assignments and the likes over the next few weeks.

I was really impressed with how fast the book arrived. I ordered it at 10:30PM sunday night and it had arrived by the time I came home from class on monday afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Richard Dawkins is great. Sounds like it would be a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very good read, I'm up to chapter 4 already.

    ReplyDelete